Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Job Update

New job is going well. They are moving to bigger digs and I got a sneak peek on Thursday. The place will be big. They are still running the electric and should be done by Monday.
Today they had a big warehouse sale and I was elected to direct traffic. Easy stuff, just standing outside telling people where to go..hmmm I guess I did enjoy it after all....
Anyways, it was going well until about 2:30 when the skies opened up. I pulled my car to the end of the driveway and watched for traffic and when needed, made a dash out to the road to talk to our customers.
So the new job thing is going well. Everyone is super cool and the building will be brand new.
The rain continues to fall and it looks like it may carry into tomorrow.
I can't tell you how relieved I am to have a job again. It's a good feeling to be a productive person again. And well..making money too.. that's nice

No comments: