Sunday, May 10, 2009

I've Been Tagged..or The Secret Plot to Steal My Identity

I've been tagged by Jud and these are the questions that have been put forth to me and as with all these things I will read my answers back in a day or so, look at a question and realize there was  a better, or funnier answer...
At first I thought these things were just ways of secretly harvesting personal information so's the 'tagger' could learn enough about me to steal my identity. But then I thought, 'who would want to be me?' anyways here we go....

 1. What are your current obsessions? finding a job

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? In the fall, spring my Timberland hoodie.

3. Last dream you had? Being chased, falling from great heights people trying to kill me..typical anxiety stuff

4. Last thing you bought? pizza from Luigis

5. What are you listening to? Soundtrack from ‘Across the Universe.’

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Sucellus or maybe Taranis

7. Favourite holiday spots? home

8. Reading right now? At Fenway

9. Four words to describe yourself. Funny. Creative. Easily Distracted. Friendly

10. Guilty pleasure? Now if I told you that would increase the guilt now wouldn’t it? The last thing an Irish guy needs is more guilt...

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? How I Met Your Mother

12. Favourite spring thing to do? Working in the yard....hoping my grass and flowers will have a successful season

13. When you die, what would you like people to say about you at your funeral? Wait! He’s breathing!

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Had a great steak at Longhorns about a week or two ago.

15. When did you last go for a night out? Don’t know

16. What album did you get a copy of most recently? Sorry I only use iTunes

17. Care to share some wisdom?  A sure thing isn’t always a sure thing.

18. Song you can’t get out of your head? Good Man by Josh Ritter

19. Thing you are looking forward to? A nice night when I can sit on the patio with a cold beer without being eaten by misquitos.

20. Which disease or condition would you most like to see eradicated? Cancer, cancer, cancer

21. What is your most irrational fear? Being stalked by Paris Hilton

22. Who are your favourite comedian? Lewis Black

1 comment:

Jud said...

No, not stealing identities. Thanks for playing, connor