Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Checkin' out the Robin


Last Saturday Maggie and I got to spend some rare weekend time together. We did a little shopping and then noticed a RedRobin Resaraunt. We had seen adverts on the tv for them but never ate at one. So we decide to check it out.
We walked in and the first thing that caught my eye was a TV buried in the floor of the wait area. It was showing SpongeBob. What a neat idea! Now I want one in the bathroom in front of the toilet. But I digress.
We were seated immediately, having gotten ahead of the Saturday shopping rush I 'spose. The interior had a really cool vibe to it. It had one of those open 'warehouse type' ceilings. You know, you could see and the vents and duct work etc. and it had some really freakin' funky lighting fixtures.
We had our food in a very reasonable amount of time and I must say my burger was really good.I got the Bacon Cheeseburger. Good stuff and all meals come with 'bottomless' fries. A great lure for families with kids or people who don't care about stuff like cholesterol or heart attacks. A better idea would be 'bottomless pints' but I'm not sure how that will fly. Although I did drop it into the suggestion box.
If you're looking for a very reasonable meal check 'em out.

No comments: