Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cold and Rainy

Well, the rain meteorologists have been promising for the last week and a half has finally arrived. Mother Nature had teased at several times during the week, the whole thunder booming, lighting flashing display of her mightiness, but the rain never came. Early one morning the thunder was so bad it rattled the knick-knacks and had Crazy Dog leaning heavily against the side of the bed panting like he had just run a 5k marathon. The thunder crashed and boomed like a little child having a big temper tantrum until finally, his mother gave him whatever it was he wanted, and then it was done. Without the rain...
Early today, very early, I was awakened by the fact that I could not breathe. I am experiencing a head-cold of the finest variety and my nose was completely shut. On top of that, Moke detected me awake and decided he wanted to be fed. He started doing that 'claw-sharpening' thing on my side of the mattress ( even though he has no claws) and crying for his breakfast. I got up for tea and Maggie was soon joining me.
The cat fed and tea had, I decided to perform my Sunday morning ritual, PostSecret. This blog is awesome and unless you've been living under a rock for the last year or so, you've seen it or heard about it. Check it out. Frank Warren has a great site!
It's time for more tea. Hopefully I can get rid of whatever is ailing me by the time I have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments: